You can access your @isleofman.com and @isleofman.org email addresses from any Internet connected computer via the Webmail interface or you can configure your computer's email program, such as Outlook, your tablet or mobile device to download your emails so you can manage these offline from any Internet connection.
Download your emails to your computer or device
To configure your computer or device to download your emails you should add a new mail account within the program and enter the following settings:
- Account Name: Enter your @isleofman.com/.org address
- Username: Enter your email address
- Password: Enter your email password
- Incoming (POP3) Server Settings: mailin.isleofman.com OR mailin.isleofman.org - use the appropriate setting for your email address
- Incoming Port: 995
- Connection Type: SSL/TLS or SSL
- In the Advanced Settings of your email program you may need to tick the box "Incoming Mail: This server requires a secure connection (SSL)"
- Outgoing (SMTP) Server Settings: mailout.isleofman.com OR mailout.isleofman.org - use the appropriate setting for your email address
- Outgoing Port: 587
- Connection Type: StartTLS or SSL
- Outgoing Authentication: Tick the box "My Server Requires Authentication"
If you have any problems setting up your email address or you need a password reminder please contact our Manx Telecom Service Centre on 624624.