Located at the Sea Terminal on Douglas Promenade, the Isle of Man Government Welcome Centre is the Island’s multi-functional premier tourism and information centre.
The Welcome Centre’s dedicated staff can offer help and guidance on the Island's many attractions, places to visit and things to see and do.
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 - 18:00
- Saturdays: 8:00 - 16:00
- Sundays: Closed
- Book tickets for shows at the Gaiety Theatre and Villa Marina
- Get up-to-date travel and timetable information and buy travel tickets and travel cards for the bus service and heritage railways
- Get complimentary printed literature and information to take away with you
- Have the opportunity to purchase a selection of guidebooks and walking maps, as well as souvenirs and gifts, including locally produced Manx goods and TT Races memorabilia
- Obtain a variety of concession cards such as Senior Citizen 60+ cards, DSC Disability Concession Passes and Manx Blind Welfare cards can also be issued subject to satisfying the necessary checks by the Department of Health and Social Security and the Manx Blind Welfare Society respectively
- Obtain Proof of Age cards
- Access Government Online Services if you need support to unlock your Government online account or reset your password
- Pay Government invoices
- Pay for school music lessons
- Pay excess parking fines and obtain parking discs
- Obtain recreational fishing licences